Thursday, March 16, 2006

Podcasting rocks!

Really getting into podcasting of late, only recently discovered this fantastic new medium of communication & entertainment. I'm particularly fond of the podcasts listed under the "Top Dogs" links - check 'em out if you haven't already, you won't regret it! All I need now is an MP3 player to listen to them all on the go (I have to use my PC for now - d'oh!) I've got my eye on this little beauty - looks like it's got all the goodies I want & nothing I don't. Now, just have to save my pennies to get one...

I'm thinking of starting my own podcast about sci-fi & the Australian perspective, things like Farscape, the Matrix series, etc. Or maybe a podcast about Futurama - I just love that show! If anyone down under (or anywhere else!) is interested in getting involved or has any comments, advice or feedback, feel free to drop me a line. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: