Friday, April 21, 2006

It's war @ ACMI Melbourne

Fun event coming up soon @ ACMI Melbourne. On 6-7 May, there is an event showcasing machinima on the big screens. The best part is the special guests from the USA, some of the crew of Rooster Teeth Productions, the people behind pants wettingly funny RedVs Blue, The Strangerhood & P.A.N.I.C.S. Yay! This the the RT teams' second visit to Oz following a sellout event in 2005. I missed out last year but this time I've got to be there, even if I have to beg, steal or borrow... well, not borrow 'cause tham means I'll have to pa it back ;-)

If you are in any way geeky & have a funny bone, make sure you check out the work of the gang from Rooster Teeth, you won't regret it (unless you're already over your download limits!) Of course, chances are if you're reading this, then you already know about Rooster Teeth. D'oh!

1 comment:

Mad Dog said...

An addendum - I didn't make to RvB. Again. My choice though. Better Half had an opportunity too good to refuse & who was I to say no?

Oh well... maybe next year. And I've always got RvB on the PC for viewing whenever I want. Silver lining!